- Basic Theology for Fallen Women is out on Kindle in the first week of July 2012. The publishers, Thirst eDitions, are an exciting new publishing imprint set up by and for published authors, and I am delighted to be one of their first authors. The novel is about three very different women who share one very big secret, and tells how their unlikely friendship brings both joy and sadness, and unexpected changes for them all. The book is available from Amazon at the bargain price of £2.50.
- A recent interview, plus recorded readings from both my books can be found on here. Please do tune in!
- Dead Ernest (published in February 2007) is now available in a large print edition (published by Magna). The Birds, the Bees and Other Secrets was published in August 2008.
- A Dutch publishing company has bought the rights to publish The Birds, The Bees and Other Secrets, and the book is now in print. A Pan paperback edition is to be published in November 2009. There will also be a large print edition.
- Two French publishing companies have been competing for the French rights for The Birds, The Bees and Other Secrets, and Macmilan have just reached a very satisfactory agreement with one of them. A French book club has also bought the rights for advance publication, and the book is now in print (with the fascinating title “les roses, les choux et autres secrets”…).
- Dead Ernest is in the early stages of development into a film for television. This will be really exciting if it comes off, but the process is quite a long one. However, dotted lines have been signed, so I am cautiously optimistic, and writers have been found to produce the initial treatment.
- I have recently acquired an agent. Broo Doherty, of Wade and Doherty, has agreed to represent me, and I am very much looking forward to working with her.
- The paperback edition of The Birds, the Bees and Other Secrets is coming out (at long last) on May 7th, published by Pan Macmillan.